Prayer + Care
New Life’s prayer and care ministry exists in response to our value of loving all people and welcoming them into the church family.
Prayer• Pre-service Prayer Groups [Wednesday & Sunday, 1/2 hour before each service]
• Men’s Prayer Group [Fridays, 6AM: Courtyard]
• Mission’s Prayer Group [Wednesdays, 6PM: Oasis Room]
• Abide Prayer [Last Friday of month, 6:30PM: Oasis Room]
• Sunday After-Service Prayer – After every Sunday service, you are invited to come forward
and meet with a prayer partner.
• Serve – Would you like to receive email prayer requests so you can partner with 90+ others
from New Life who pray? Contact Mary Ann.
SupportCounseling Referral – Sometimes life’s problems become more complicated and we need the guidance of a professional. When that time comes, the pastoral care team can help you locate a competent, caring Christian counselor to help you through your difficult time.
Naomi & Ruth Fellowship for Widows - A gathering for women to connect with each other in encouragement, recreation and support. Contact [Judy | 425.259.3022] for location.
HealingCleansing Stream Seminar + Retreat
Cleansing Stream is a strategic spiritual experience that helps bring healing and release to the sinful areas of life and provides teaching on: the Holy Spirit, committing to God and understanding the power of our words. Several times a year, New Life will present the seminar on Wednesdays from 7-8:15PM. Participants are encouraged to attend weekly, complete homework and view all videos. Contact Lou Brown to register.